One-hour session, Individual, By appointment $100Whether you're experiencing work, life or school stress, anxiety, overthinking, pain or other concerns, a private in-person mindfulness coaching session can be tailored to your specific needs. Incorporating an introduction to meditation and how this practice can offer an additional support in daily life.
Learn simple and practical mindfulness skills to help reduce stress, boost focus and clarity, and release tension to aid a better night's sleep. Whenever you're faced with challenging situations, thoughts or emotions, you'll learn the tools that can help you navigate them.
Each session is tailored for each individual's needs. Suitable for adults and young people (who must have a parent/carer present at all times), these sessions are a perfect complimentary choice of self-care, empowering you to establish your own personal practice of meditation with also learning skills that assist with managing emotions and thoughts.
Contact me to find out more. Appointments are $100 per one hour session.
You must complete the form linked below prior to your first session
Mindfulness coaching intake form
- Use the calendar arrows to choose your starting month
- Select your starting date
- Select the available time and see the booking added to your list
- Choose additional dates as needed to book multiple sessions
- Select Book Now to proceed with booking your sessions
When you book, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Meditation and sharing experiences can be deeply personal and vulnerable. As such, it is expected that you respect the boundaries and confidentiality of others, and don’t try to ‘fix’ people.
- Everything is presented as an invitation which you can either accept or decline, without fear of judgement.
- Upon booking, you will be invoiced for the selected class pass. Please read the cancellation policy below. If you don’t show up, the class fee may be forfeited.
I am confident that you will find my courses and guided meditation sessions valuable and empowering and that you will benefit from your own self-exploration. Fees will be refunded after one class, if you decide the course or practice is not for you. If purchasing a term pass for your child after the second class, fees are not refundable.
Meditation classes and group sessions require prepayment. It is preferred that a 24-hour notice of cancellations is given, or a 50% late cancellation fee may apply. Meditation classes may be cancelled if insufficient numbers, with referrals of any monies to the next class or if preferred a full refund. All possible care will be taken not to inconvenience any client.
Any personal information you provide will be used for the reason for which you have provided it, e.g. request a quote for my services or for invoicing, unless you consent otherwise. I may also from time to time email you about an event or new feature that I think might be of interest. If you do not wish to receive such emails, hit the reply button and type “remove” in the subject field of the email. I will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless you consent or in other circumstances where such disclosure is required or authorised by law. Contracts I enter into with other parties for the provision of services may require me to disclose your personal information to them. In those cases, my contracts require other parties providing services to Alite Mind to observe the terms of this Privacy Statement.