One-hour class, Weekly, Adult, Group Meditation, 10:00am Tuesday and once a month on a Monday night at 7pm. Check booking schedule for Monday night dates.Carve out a moment for self-care by participating in our adult group meditation. Discover a space to pause, unwind and embrace much needed rest and relaxation. You'll be among other busy adults who struggle to find time in their day to stop and find presence. Each practice is carefully planned to offer support as you find some quiet, inner connection. In a world where daily life is becoming busier and our nervous systems are often in a constant stressed state, mindfulness meditation can offer us a grounded and science based practice to support our body, mind and souls. There may be some simple and easy mindful movements prior, which assists us in preparing for the practice, these can be modified if necessary. Differing musical instruments may be used softly and gently for additional sound therapy, this can assist with a deepening sense of relaxation and grounding. Following the practice, you may wish to contribute to group discussion, take part in individual or shared reflection using affirmation cards, and share some herbal tea to help ground your energy, before stepping out to continue your day with mindful presence.
- Use the calendar arrows to choose your starting month
- Select your starting date
- Select the available time and see the booking added to your list
- Choose additional dates as needed to book multiple sessions
- Select Book Now to proceed with booking your sessions
When you book, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Meditation and sharing experiences can be deeply personal and vulnerable. As such, it is expected that you respect the boundaries and confidentiality of others, and don’t try to ‘fix’ people.
- Everything is presented as an invitation which you can either accept or decline, without fear of judgement.
- Upon booking, you will be invoiced for the selected class pass. Please read the cancellation policy below. If you don’t show up, the class fee may be forfeited.
I am confident that you will find my courses and guided meditation sessions valuable and empowering and that you will benefit from your own self-exploration. Fees will be refunded after one class, if you decide the course or practice is not for you. If purchasing a term pass for your child after the second class, fees are not refundable.
Meditation classes and group sessions require prepayment. It is preferred that a 24-hour notice of cancellations is given, or a 50% late cancellation fee may apply. Meditation classes may be cancelled if insufficient numbers, with referrals of any monies to the next class or if preferred a full refund. All possible care will be taken not to inconvenience any client.
Any personal information you provide will be used for the reason for which you have provided it, e.g. request a quote for my services or for invoicing, unless you consent otherwise. I may also from time to time email you about an event or new feature that I think might be of interest. If you do not wish to receive such emails, hit the reply button and type “remove” in the subject field of the email. I will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless you consent or in other circumstances where such disclosure is required or authorised by law. Contracts I enter into with other parties for the provision of services may require me to disclose your personal information to them. In those cases, my contracts require other parties providing services to Alite Mind to observe the terms of this Privacy Statement.